Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs
Entry Level; Student (High School); Student (Undergraduate/Graduate); Experienced (Non-Manager)
Some College Coursework Completed
Years of Experience
1 - 3
Company: Caribbean Rentals Caribbean Island: St. John’s, Antigua
To provide, new and existing customers with customer service assistance as it relates to their past or future reservation(s). To assist in resolving any issues the customer may be experiencing.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Help customers or affiliates enroll into our services by guiding them through our website.
- Monitor and assist with all requests for help from clients.
- Provide first-level technical support to clients that report issues with our website or portal.
- Provide sensible business solutions to customer challenges with a sense of commercial urgency.
- Document issues in any given day and are able to produce timely reports for your manager.
- Identify issues that occur on a repeated basis and provide feedback to manager.
- Remain flexible enough to take on other duties as may be assigned.
- Build customer relations with industry partners.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and effectively.
- Ability to interact with employees and key stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Multi-tasker, able to juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work independently or with a team in a fast paced environment with a focus on accuracy and timeliness.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-3 years of full time experience in a call center customer service environment preferred
- Secondary education — advanced certification an asset.
- Familiar with car rental and travel in the Caribbean.
- Familiar using software such as Word, Excel, Web Browsers and Browser based web applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Availability to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7am - 6pm, Mon - Sun